I wouldn’t have had a clue how to best capture the eclipse on my phone or camera, so I absolutely love the fact that so many people did – and that the photographs came out almost as stunning as watching totality with my own two (safely covered) eyes.
If you weren’t lucky enough to get to see it last month, or you did and want to relive the awesomeness, check out these 14 amazing pictures of a pretty rare event.
14. Super cool shot of the eclipse shadows
13. Those clouds. Swoon.
11. Not a total eclipse in NYC, but any shot with the Empire State Building is okay by me
10. This has NO Photoshop, y’all
9. Another pretty shot of totality
8. The shades of this one are so different and special
7. I can’t even fathom the timing it took to catch this with only moments to work with
6. The colors, though
5. A time lapse of the eclipse across Oregon
4. When the clouds almost ruin things but end up making the shot extra cool instead
3. Just WOW, from Jackson, Wyoming
2. Another one from Oregon
1. The “diamond ring” was my favorite part
h/t: Bored Panda
Want more? Check out the articles below: