One of the best things about the Internet is its ability to remind us of obscure products, practices, television shows, etc. from our past. For those of us who grew up in the 1980s and ’90s, it’s even more fun and special since the Internet (along with digital pictures, etc.) didn’t exist in everyday life when we were growing up.
Thank goodness for memes, right?
Right. And if you’re around the same age as I am, these 25 will have you smiling wistfully as you think back on the simpler (and potentially dangerous) days of yore.
25. Jellies with heels. What a world.
24. So many complications arose from the existence of house phones.
23. Why anyone thought this was a good idea is beyond me.
22. Can’t. Stop. Laughing.
21. ’90s kid 50 Shades.
20. We had to work so hard.
19. Whoever did this is an anomaly. Far more common was trying (and failing) to get the straw in at all.
18. I still kind of want these on my ceiling NGL.
17. “Be kind, rewind.” <- Kids today will never know!
16. Especially relevant with the recent movie release. #goals
15. Every. Single. Time.
#14. I just had accompanying flashback fears that the teacher would nab it.