This is our standard, random collection of Fact Snacks that you’ve come to know and love.
And there’s just something about each fact on this list that you’ll feel compelled to share with just about everyone you know:
#7. Study for your exam with another exam
#6. The Pythagorean cup
Why didn’t they just use smaller cups?
#5. Anakin goes to school
#4.The Death Star IRL
Here’s how a UK energy company broke it all down:
#3. Kiddie custodians
#2. A long rebirth
This is a photo of the entire piece, but it doesn’t quite do it justice:
You can see the whole piece in the background, save for the panel that he was working on in this photo to get a better sense of scale:
Here are a few detail shots:
And, video of the artist at work:
#1. Victor Lundy
Lundy actually volunteered for the Army Special Training Program, hoping to design buildings in post-war Europe, but was moved into the infantry two years later.
That is pretty much like getting drafted IMO, but I think the nuances of that story are even more interesting.
Here are a few:
Want more Fact Snacks?
We’ve got a whole book full of them:
Hundreds of your favorites like:
- Your pupils dilate when you’re looking at someone you love.
- Octopuses are older than dinosaurs.
- Caffeine withdrawal is officially a mental disorder.
- The only breed of dog to be mentioned by name in the Bible is the greyhound.
- Your heart is so powerful that it can squirt blood 30 feet across the room.
- Dr. Seuss’s first book was rejected 27 times.
Buy it now on Amazon:
Or keep digging into more lists like these:
- Feast Your Eyes on the 10 Most Loved Fact Snacks from 2016
- 7 Random Fact-Snacks to Slap Your Brain Awake Today
- Get It On with These 17 Facts About Penises and Vaginas
- 7 Super-Heady Facts to Spawn 7 Epic Conversations
- 7 Weird, Creepy, Cool, Funny and F’Awesome Facts
- These 7 Facts Will Not Save Your Life, but They Are Pretty Cool
- 7 Random Facts That You’ll Want to Tell All Your Friends