You need some facts in your life.
Not anything specific, just 7 random facts about stuff.
If you need even more, don’t worry – scroll through these facts down to the list at the bottom, click, scroll some more, and repeat:
#7. Thanksgiving is in Paris.
#6. Music is better with other people.
#5. Finger fumblers cause confusion.
#4. Little Penguins hate foxes.
#3. The force is with Skellig Michael.
#2. Mars isn’t always frigid.
Temperatures swing enormously on Mars, depending on how close to the equator you are and what time of day it is. The Spirit rover recorded highs of 95 degree F and lows of -130 degrees F. These fluctuations occur because Mars doesn’t have a thick atmosphere to seal in heat, like Earth does.
#1. Dolly has an Imagination Library.
Want more Fact Snacks?
We’ve got a whole book full of them:
Hundreds of your favorites facts, such as:
- Your pupils dilate when you’re looking at someone you love.
- Octopuses are older than dinosaurs.
- Caffeine withdrawal is officially a mental disorder.
- The only breed of dog to be mentioned by name in the Bible is the greyhound.
- Your heart is so powerful that it can squirt blood 30 feet across the room.
- Dr. Seuss’s first book was rejected 27 times.
Buy it now on Amazon:
Or keep digging into more lists like these:
- Feast Your Eyes on the 10 Most Loved Fact Snacks from 2016
- 7 Random Fact-Snacks to Slap Your Brain Awake Today
- Get It On with These 17 Facts About Penises and Vaginas
- 7 Super-Heady Facts to Spawn 7 Epic Conversations
- 7 Weird, Creepy, Cool, Funny and F’Awesome Facts
- These 7 Facts Will Not Save Your Life, but They Are Pretty Cool
- 7 Random Facts That You’ll Want to Tell All Your Friends