We create new Fact Snacks for you every single day and put them up on our website.
But it’s a tough road from fact to Fact Snack.
More than half of our submitted, fully-researched facts never even get to be Fact Snacks.
Yet here we are, dropping facts on our blog and website multiple times during the day.
Then we take the best of the best and feature them on our Facebook page.
Now, we’ve curated the Fact Snacks that you liked the most during the week period of October 18-24, 2017.
Here is the Best of the Best:
8. The sleepless elite are very lucky.
7. People love sales, even fake ones.
6. Detox products don’t do anything.
5. You can find out who died in your house.
4. Bill Morgan may be the luckiest man alive.
3. Apple iOS11 will help in an emergency.
2. Crocheted octopuses are helping premature babies.
1. Charlie Chaplin influenced The X-Files.
Are you a fan of our Fact Snacks?
We’ve got a whole book full of them!
Hundreds of your favorite did you know? Fact Snacks like the Lincoln tidbit above, the correct term for more than one octopus, and so much more!
Available at Amazon in Paperback and Kindle.
If you want to keep scrolling through tasty, tasty Fact Snacks online, go HERE for an endless supply.