The holidays are coming! Hopefully, you’ve already started shopping for the people on your list (especially the ones who are hard to buy for!), but if some of them have got you and your budget stumped, below are some great, reasonably priced ideas sure to delight whoever receives them.
#25. Live Olive Tree
For when saying you’re sorry with a simple branch won’t cut it.
#24. Bamboo Cutting Board
A gift no one will ever be sad they received. Impossible.
#23. Electric Tea Kettle
Whether you need water for oatmeal, macaroni, tea, or your French press coffee, this kettle boils water in a couple of minutes or less. Perfect for college dorm rooms or those small, first apartments, too!
#22. Plaid Shirt
It’s good for men, women, and kids, plus it’s back in style.
Help them warm up their toes or ease those aches and pains during the long, cold winter.
#20. This Cool Wall Clock
A conversation piece, for sure, and also useful, this is the perfect gift for the stylish single in your life or a housewarming present for a recently married couple.
#19. Makeup Brush Roll
A necessity for the jet-setting lady in your life, or anyone who participates in theatrical productions. Take my word for it.
#18. Vintage Apron
It may seem like an out-of-date gift, but the truth is we can all use something to protect our clothes in the kitchen. Why not go with something adorable and retro?
#17. French Press
Coffee accessories are the perfect gift for 90% of the human race. The other 10% are crazy, and in case you hadn’t heard, the Keurig craze is over.
#16. Travel Blanket Set
Whether on planes, trains, or automobiles, we all like to be comfortable. Make sure you’ve got one for each member of your family to avoid squabbles.
Any cashmere gloves would be fine, of course, but in this day and age, people like to have their fingers free for their electronic screens.
If someone you know loves Moscow Mules, these mugs are a must. The classic beverage just doesn’t taste right out of anything else.
#13. Foodie Dice
For those nights when you just can’t bring yourself to have the “what do you want for dinner?” / “I don’t care, what do you want?” debate.
#12. Mini Bowl Set
I’m a firm believer that you can’t have too many small bowls. They’re perfect for heating up leftovers, scooping salsa, guacamole, or other appetizers, and serving soft desserts.
#11. Storm Trooper Tie
A fun way to spice up a classic gift.
#10. Premium Dog Treats
Because you know you don’t leave your doggie out when it comes to gifts. Do you?
Sure, it’s not techy, but I bet your kids’ faces will light up anyway. Bonus: you all get to spend time outside together, possibly singing songs from Mary Poppins.
Hey, California already outlaws plastic bags. You want to be ready when everyone else follows suit in 5-10 years.
#7. Yoga Mat
Whether they’re already into yoga or planning to start a fresh routine after the new year (aren’t we all?), yoga mats are super handy to have around the house.
#6. Dry Erase Helmet
Cool gift for the artsy kid in your life who still needs to stay safe.
#5. Knit Kit
Knitting is making a big comeback as a hobby, so chances are you know someone who would be ecstatic to receive this.
For the person who loves hosting. Fingers crossed that you’ll definitely be invited next time.
Because everyone loves Fixer Upper, and Chip and Joanna Gaines. Everyone.
#2. Robot Nutcracker
Who on Earth could ever be unhappy with this gift?
#1. Clarity Pouch
Between TSA and sporting events, we’re all in need of a sturdy, big, clear pouch we can use without worrying about complying with guidelines.
h/t: Redbook Mag