Maybe you’re feeling a little sluggish today.
And maybe it’s got nothing to do with how much caffeine or sugar you’ve consumed.
Maybe your brain just needs a fact-snack.
Here are seven:
#7. Your stomach is a real chatter-box
#6. Presidential text messages are incoming
Congress demanded that carriers make presidential alerts unblockable. So now you’ll be getting the 3 am phone call.https://t.co/XPHaL9NHNq
— Chris Lawrence (@lordsutch) November 29, 2016
#5. Horseshoes that are actually shoes
They also allow the hoof to naturally compensate for uneven terrain, something hooves can’t do with a traditional shoe:
#4. Hippos really are angry, angry
#3. The Kooty Key prevents kontamination
Buy it now on Amazon:
Kooty Key Germ Free Utility Tool
#2. Pop psychology profiles (cell)phones
#1. A 7,000-year-old buried city was discovered
You thought the Pyramids were old?
They didn’t even get started until 3,000 years after this city.
Want more yummy fact-snacks?
Check these out:
- 12 Facts That Will Make You Smarter Than Your Friends
- 6 of the Creepiest Unsolved Mysteries of All Time
- 8 Really Weird Facts That Completely Change Everything
- 13 Facts About Dogs That You Probably Don’t Know
- 10 Survival Myths That Could Kill You
- 6 Creepy & Crazy Coincidences That Make Fate Seem A Lot More Real
- 18 Family Traditions That Will Make You say WTF?!
- 17 Facts You Probably Didn’t Want to Know
- 14 Facts That Completely Destroy Your Perception of Time
We know you can choose a lot of sites to read, but we want you to know that we’re thankful you chose Did You Know. You rock! Thanks for reading!