If you have a cat (and let’s face it, who has just one cat?), you’ve likely got a few secondary issues around the house – hairballs, vomit, pee, stinky cat litter, clawed up furniture and curtains (good Lord, cats are a pita). But while those are issues that don’t exactly have a bright side, here’s one that you might not have realized does: the cat hair.
On your clothes, on the furniture, crammed into blankets and rugs…don’t throw it out. Craft with it!
At least, that’s what the author of Crafting with Cat Hair: Cute Handicrafts to Make With Your Cat says, and she’s crammed the pages with exactly that in order to prove her point.
Inside, you can find ideas that range from hats and toys for your cats to finger puppets and even picture frames, so there’s no need to despair over the state of your clothes any more.
Basically, if this is your life…go ahead and embrace it.
Want more? Check out the articles below:
- Here’s a Perfect Example of How Becoming a Meme Can Completely Ruin Your Life
- If You’ve Ever Jerked Awake Suddenly While Falling Asleep, This is What’s Happening to Your Body
- This Waitress’ Epic Post After Customers Tip Her $0 Is Going Viral
- Why This Model Is Suing a Tampon Company After Losing Her Leg
- Science Explains…What Happens if You Never Leave Your Hometown
- You Might Be Confused…Here’s What These Emoji ACTUALLY Mean
- Infographic: What Does Your Poo Say About You?
- 10 Survival Myths That Could Kill You
- This Grandma’s Search History Was So Adorably Polite It Even Got Google’s Attention
- At 15-Years-Old, He Weighed 707 Pounds: The Way He Looks Today is Inspiring Millions of People