We create new Fact Snacks for you every single day and put them up on our website.
But it’s a tough road from fact to Fact Snack.
More than half of our submitted, fully-researched facts never even get to be Fact Snacks.
Yet here we are, dropping facts on our blog and website multiple times during the day.
Then we take the best of the best and feature them on our Facebook page.
Now, we’ve curated the Fact Snacks that you liked the most during the week period of November 1-7, 2017.
Here is the Best of the Best:
7. This is what Kit Kats are made of.
6. Certain majors are attractive to certain people.
5. 1998 was an extremely lucky year for Bill Morgan.
4. Now you can discreetly call for help.
3. Rhnull is a very rare blood type.
2. Your brain begins slowing down earlier than you think.
1. Pantheists believe everything is God.
Are you a fan of our Fact Snacks?
We’ve got a whole book full of them!
Hundreds of your favorite did you know? Fact Snacks like the Lincoln tidbit above, the correct term for more than one octopus, and so much more!
Available at Amazon in Paperback and Kindle.