How many of these Tetris facts do you already know?
Try them on for size:
#1. The Tetris effect is all about “mental reps.”
#2. Tetris has been used to treat PTSD.
#3. Tetris can treat lazy eyes.
#4. This mug plays Tetris for you.
Want one? Amazon’s got it with two-day shipping:
#5. Tetris even influences architecture and divorce.
I just want to give you a larger version of that concept art.
Yeah. The house is cool. But check out the couple…
Hope that house doesn’t have a chandelier…
That’s a The War of the Roses joke.
Good, dark movie.
Anyhow, back to Tetris:
#6. MIT turned a building into a console.
You can play for free online any time you want right HERE.
Want more did you know? Fact Snacks?
We’ve got a whole book full of them:
Hundreds of your favorites facts, such as:
- Your pupils dilate when you’re looking at someone you love.
- Octopuses are older than dinosaurs.
- Caffeine withdrawal is officially a mental disorder.
- The only breed of dog to be mentioned by name in the Bible is the greyhound.
- Your heart is so powerful that it can squirt blood 30 feet across the room.
- Dr. Seuss’s first book was rejected 27 times.
Buy it now on Amazon:
Or keep digging into more lists like these:
- These 7 F’Awesome Facts Are a Feast for the Eyes
- Gnaw on These 7 Fact Snacks, Then Share Them with Everybody
- Mexico Is Measles-Free (Unlike the U.S.) and 6 Other Random Fact Snacks
- Why Every Chimpanzee Is into Asses & Other Random Facts
- 7 Totally Random Facts That Will Smack You Right in the Brain
- 8 Random Facts About All Kinds of Ridiculous Stuff
- 7 Fact Snacks to Tide You over Until You Share Them at Lunch