MilliAnna Worthy of South Carolina, an adorable toddler, has the same white patch of hair as her mother, Brianna. And her grandmother. And her great-grandmother. Brianna, MilliAnna, and their relatives all have a skin condition called poliosis, which causes a lack of pigment in the hair and surrounding skin.
“We are unsure how far back the birthmark goes as my grandmother was adopted as a child and hasn’t met her biological family,” Brianna said. “I was hoping she did have it. My younger sister that my mother had a few years after me didn’t get it, so I didn’t know if MilliAnna was going to, but once I had her and they laid her on my chest and I saw she had it I was so happy.”
“I grew to end up really loving it in my hair and was confident that it was my own unique signature look,” Brianna said. “I plan to raise my daughter knowing she is beautiful and special and to not listen to people’s mean comments at times.” (What kind of awful person would be mean about something so beautiful?)
So, if my comic book nerd instincts are correct, Brianna, MillAnna, and their female relatives are all X-Men. Their amazing pigmentation passed down through generations proves it.
Want more? Check out the articles below:
- Here’s a Perfect Example of How Becoming a Meme Can Completely Ruin Your Life
- If You’ve Ever Jerked Awake Suddenly While Falling Asleep, This is What’s Happening to Your Body
- This Waitress’ Epic Post After Customers Tip Her $0 Is Going Viral
- Why This Model Is Suing a Tampon Company After Losing Her Leg
- Science Explains…What Happens if You Never Leave Your Hometown
- You Might Be Confused…Here’s What These Emoji ACTUALLY Mean
- Infographic: What Does Your Poo Say About You?
- 10 Survival Myths That Could Kill You
- This Grandma’s Search History Was So Adorably Polite It Even Got Google’s Attention
- At 15-Years-Old, He Weighed 707 Pounds: The Way He Looks Today is Inspiring Millions of People
h/t: Bored Panda