We create new Fact Snacks for you every single day and put them up on our website.
But it’s a tough road from fact to Fact Snack.
More than half of our submitted, fully-researched facts never even get to be Fact Snacks.
Yet here we are, dropping facts on our blog and website multiple times during the day.
Then we take the best of the best and feature them on our Facebook page.
Now we’ve curated the Fact Snacks that you liked the most during the week of June 20-26, 2017.
So this is like the crack-cocaine of Fact Snacks.
Or maybe something less druggy…
It’s the Tournament of Champions.
The Best of the Best:
7. In Norway, you have the “Right to Roam.”
6. Stephen Hawking threw an invite-only party.
I never got my invite…
5. Dogs love those ear rubs.
Addicts! All of em!
4. Your anxiety is your parents’ fault.
It’s always nice to know you can blame it on mom…
3. Poop can kill.
There’s a “courtesy-flush” joke in here somewhere…
2. You don’t really want to jump off that cliff.
Note: “Call of the Void” would make a sweet band/album name…
1. It’s Palindrome Week!
Here are some palindromes to play with:
- A but tuba.
- A car, a man, a maraca.
- A man, a plan, a canal: Panama.
- A man, a plan, a cat, a ham, a yak, a yam, a hat, a canal-Panama!
- A dog, a plan, a canal: pagoda.
- A dog! A panic in a pagoda!
- A Toyota’s a Toyota.
- A Toyota! Race fast, safe car! A Toyota!
- A new order began, a more Roman age bred Rowena.
- A nut for a jar of tuna.
- A Santa dog lived as a devil God at NASA.
- A slut nixes sex in Tulsa.
Feel free to draw images of the above and leave them in the comments…
Are you a fan of our Fact Snacks?
We’ve got a whole book full of them!
Hundreds of your favorite did you know? Fact Snacks like the Lincoln tidbit above, the correct term for more than one octopus, and so much more!
Available at Amazon in Paperback and Kindle.
If you want to keep scrolling through tasty, tasty Fact Snacks online, go HERE for an endless supply.
Or check these dyk? articles out: