We create new Fact Snacks for you every single day and put them up on our website.
But it’s a tough road from fact to Fact Snack.
More than half of our submitted, fully-researched facts never even get to be Fact Snacks.
Yet here we are, dropping facts on our blog and website multiple times during the day.
Then we take the best of the best and feature them on our Facebook page.
Now, we’ve curated the Fact Snacks that you liked the most during the week period of September 20-October 3, 2017.
Here is the Best of the Best:
9. Rollercoasters can cure kidney stones.
8. There’s a term for kicking your lawn mower to make it work.
7. There’s a dog in Stafford High’s yearbook.
6. FBI is not an acronym.
5. Fossils and rocks taste different.
4. Judge Judy is really popular.
3. The worst kind of breakup is being dumped for someone else.
2. Faces can tell you a lot.
1. Huh is a god.
Are you a fan of our Fact Snacks?
We’ve got a whole book full of them!
Hundreds of your favorite did you know? Fact Snacks like the Lincoln tidbit above, the correct term for more than one octopus, and so much more!
Available at Amazon in Paperback and Kindle.
If you want to keep scrolling through tasty, tasty Fact Snacks online, go HERE for an endless supply.