Some people might say this book is the saddest thing ever, challenged only by volumes like Where the Red Fern Grows or [Insert Your Favorite Nicholas Sparks Title Here].
I say this is genius, because when you’re single and living alone (happily, of course!), cooking a full-on meal isn’t something that most of us have the time or energy for on a daily basis.
Enter Microwave Cooking for One, a cookbook full of 300+ recipes that can be cooked completely in your microwave.
Yeah. I know.
Most of them are honestly more healthy than grabbing fast food on your way home, and cheaper than shelling out $10 for a burrito bowl at Chipotle (you know you get the guacamole). The book includes instructions for French toast, roasts, cake, and drinks of all kinds, so trust me, you’ll have plenty of variety to choose from inside these pages.
Bonus #1: Read the reviews on this gem before one-clicking. You’ll get to laugh while you stuff your face.
Here is a small sampling:
Bonus #2: Someone at Cracked actually tried several of these and reviewed the end products. Priceless.
Bonus #3: If you don’t agree with me about the awesomeness of this cookbook, you can always take it to your next White Elephant Party!
Want more? Check out the articles below:
- Here’s a Perfect Example of How Becoming a Meme Can Completely Ruin Your Life
- If You’ve Ever Jerked Awake Suddenly While Falling Asleep, This is What’s Happening to Your Body
- This Waitress’ Epic Post After Customers Tip Her $0 Is Going Viral
- Why This Model Is Suing a Tampon Company After Losing Her Leg
- Science Explains…What Happens if You Never Leave Your Hometown
- You Might Be Confused…Here’s What These Emoji ACTUALLY Mean
- Infographic: What Does Your Poo Say About You?
- 10 Survival Myths That Could Kill You
- This Grandma’s Search History Was So Adorably Polite It Even Got Google’s Attention
- At 15-Years-Old, He Weighed 707 Pounds: The Way He Looks Today is Inspiring Millions of People