Since we’re all adults here, I hope we’ve all realized that pretending there’s no monster under the bed doesn’t make it go away. Better to get your flashlight and confront it head on, right?
And I don’t know about you, but humor is one of my favorite ways to make light of a dark situation – which is exactly what these 12 shop owners are doing with their signs.
12. I feel like he’s channeling Michael Scott.
Which is probably not always the best thing.
11. We will, we will BLOCK YOU.
Freddie Mercury makes everything better.
— Lori Granito 💛🐝 (@lorigspeaks) June 30, 2020
10. “The nice sign wasn’t working.”
If only it had, right?
9. That might deter most customers.
But not everyone.
8. So maybe think twice about going in at all.
There’s no way to win.
7. Straight telling it like it is.
You’ve gotta appreciate that.
6. We all know a Karen.
I hope for your sake you don’t know more than one.
5. It starts out so nice.
This is one time I don’t mind passive aggressiveness.
4. All I can think is p*nis nose when I see these people.
At least, that’s the nicest thing I think.
3. So extremely clever.
2. Life is full of difficult choices.
Suck it up, buttercup.
1. Because you’ll never wash your hands better than you do in that moment.
Every contact-wearer in the world knows it’s true.
I applaud each and every one of these folks! Because they’re just trying to make us safer… and happier.
Laughter is the best medicine, right? Hrmmm…
Which of these would make you want to patronize a place the most? Tell us in the comments!