Not all graffiti has to be huge, intrusive, offensive, or ugly. There’s a way to do a little bit here and a little bit there so it can be classified as “genius vandalism.”
And I think we can all agree that these examples fall into that category, and, frankly, they are just too funny for anyone to get into trouble for.
Take a look.
1. All it needed was a pair of eyes.
2. Is that the Empire State Building?
3. That is very impressive.
4. This guy doesn’t look thrilled about it.
5. Marge’s hair is large and in charge.
6. Time for a shave.
7. Be careful out there…
8. I sure am…
9. Goats Butter!
10. Someone went to a lot of work printing those stickers.
11. That is good advice.
12. Uh oh…now what?
13. Got a little too wasted.
14. That looks cool.
15. There’s the culprit.
Those are really impressive!
Have you seen some good examples out and about in your town? If so, share them in the comments so we can all see these unique works of art.