We’ve done this hashtag before at Did You Know? but, man, there are too many good ones to stop! From critters to peeping toms to fires, it appears there is no shortage of horrible shit that make people finally realize it’s time to do something about their living situation.
I mean, I am all for the laziest path, but sometimes you’ve just got to call it, amirite?
I am. Just nod, and then keep reading!
15. Well, this is the start of a horror movie
14. Anyone who wakes me up at 6 a.m. gets punched in the face with drywall
13. It’s never “fine” if someone tells you not to worry
12. That’s Type-A on steroids
11. They’re just trying to help you avoid the freshman 15 #ungrateful
9. Did you ever think maybe they were doing it on purpose?
8. I picked this one because the imagery is inspired
7. Someone was waiting for an invite methinks. Poor hungry guy.
6. So thoughtful that they yelled before just coming over to murder you
5. I’m guessing they weren’t sad to see you go
4. I want this to be a meet-cute in a new rom-com
3. Rude? I guess?
2. I mean I like possums. They eat mosquitoes and stuff but still…outside.
1. I’m sure it was a joke. Right?
Want more Fallon? You’ve come to the right place!