Facebook has been in the news lately, and most of it hasn’t been that great for the social media giant. They’re looking for ways to shore up their image (among other things), and one of the suggestions that seems to be taking hold is a brand new name.
While they try to figure out if and what, people on the internet are way ahead of them – here are 10 funny thoughts on what Facebook’s new name should be.
10. This can be applied a bunch of different ways.
Like choose your own adventure.
9. They should have to jump through all of the same hoops, right?
Somehow I bet they won’t, though.
8. Hear me out…
It’s not the worst idea in the room.
7. Some people are so clever.
That’s why they’re on Twitter.
6. So we’re all clear from the get-go.
I think we’re all well aware, though.
5. Too much truth in advertising isn’t good.
Although I guess we already know all of their dirty secrets at this point.
4. It’s available now.
And Zucks doesn’t have any qualms about ruffling feathers.
3. Hot or Not?
This is a game we’re all playing every day anyway.
2. When it’s a little too on the nose.
It makes you a bit uncomfortable, no?
1. George Costanza can be their mascot.
Why is this so apropos?
I couldn’t pick one of these if I tried, but somehow, I don’t think Facebook is going to be taking any of these suggestions.
What do you think their new name should be? I want more laughs out of the comments!