Books are sacred. It’s impossible to throw them out – what if you want to re-read them? What if you want to stare at the cover and remember the feeling it gave you the first time you cracked it open? What if you want to share it with your kids some day? What if you want to skim through it and re-read the best parts?
If you have no idea what I’m talking about, well, this post might not be for you.
If you do, then these 10 images are going to drive you absolutely mad.
10. Okay but you’re not keeping the book, so why?
I am baffled by this behavior.
When you borrow a library book and someone else has annotated all over it in pen… from mildlyinfuriating
9. This book has stories to tell.
They’re not happy ones.
8. Don’t judge a book by its cover?
Or the sticker covering it up.
Really, used book distributor? Was this really necessary? from mildlyinfuriating
7. It’s like she just got bored halfway up.
Or, idk. Something bad happened.
6. What. Is. Happening.
How is this allowed?
Found in a dumpster behind NYC high school. Donating books is so over rated. from mildyinfuriating
5. I don’t know what sort of person does this, and in a library book no less.
Someone with time on their hands and misplaced rage, I guess.
It’s a library book. Don’t be THAT person. from mildlyinfuriating
4. I think we all know who wrote this book.
But for another author, it could definitely be a problem.
3. Well, she’s not getting any more books, is she?
Blacklisted, that one.
lent my friend this book in perfect condition and get it back like this from mildyinfuriating
2. You might want to drop that and run.
People are baffling, you guys.
1. When you have no one to blame but yourself.
You’re a good person for feeling badly, though.
Opened the wrapping on a fancy new book with a pen. I hate myself from Wellthatsucks
I am seething, y’all.
Which one of these pictures got your goat the most? Let’s rage about it in the comments!