It can seem like all of the funny jokes out there are for and about people who grew up with siblings, but the truth is, there’s plenty to laugh about if you grew up as the only kiddo in the house, too.
If that’s you, you’re going to get – and laugh at – these 10 jokes that talk about the silly humor that happens when you’re an only child.
10. There’s no one to steal your thunder.
I hope you didn’t go through an awkward stage, though.
9. That part was rough.
You can tell your grandkids about your hardships one day.
8. Technology has just caught up.
Only kids today have it easy.
7. I mean, you do you.
You’re an only child so you’re going to anyway.
6. It’s fighting with love, though.
Most of the time, at least.
5. I’m sure they loved it.
I hope so, anyway, because it was probably their choice.
4. It’s a double-edged sword.
Depends on the day.
3. Maybe he’s an only child, too.
That would be one epic battle right there.
2. Remembering would involve paying attention to other people.
Our parents didn’t teach us how to do that.
1. I’m sure there are other things to be mad about.
You still have family, after all.
I’m not an only child, but I love reading about hardships opposite of mine.
Tell us in the comments your best stories about growing up as an only child!