Even if 2020 turns out to be the year that canceled the TikTok star, there’s little doubt that the social media app remains near and dear to the hearts of so many.
Even if you’re not on TikTok, you can’t avoid seeing the best and brightest as they’re shared to other apps like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram – and if you’ve missed any of these 10 trends, you might be living under a rock!
10. “Lottery'” by K CAMP
The dance craze known as “The Renegade.” You’re welcome.
9. “Laxed (SIREN BEAT)” by Jawsh 685
People showing off clothing that represents their culture and killing it? Yes, please.
8. “ROXANNE'” by Arizona Zervas
It started out as a dance trend, and ended up being the background music of the year.
7. “Roses (Imanbek Remix)” by SAINt JHN and Imanbek
The finger thing is the…thing. Apparently.
quarantine isn’t stopping the drip @caleb.finn
6. “Bored in the House'” by Curtis Roach
Can you imagine a more 2020 song than this?
5. “Boss Bitch” by Doja Cat
If you need to go out and get it, this is the song for you.
4. “Sober Up” by AJR feat. Rivers Cuomo
Perfect for storytime and joke TikToks, this one got used a LOT.
3. “Supalonely” by BENEE feat. Gus Dapperton
Catchy song, catchy dance, how can you go wrong?
2. “Prom Queen” by Beach Bunny
The go-to for anyone looking to get deep on a social app.
1. “Stunnin'” by Curtis Waters feat. Harm Franklin
Because playing dress up just never gets old.
I actually had missed a few of these and I’m glad that’s been rectified!
Which of these is your favorite, if you had to vote? Tell us in the comments!