Do you ever think about the simpler days you’ve left behind? Like how things just seemed so straightforward when you were 8 years old?
Second grade, that was the year. It’s all downhill since then.
If you’re feeling nostalgic, we’ve got you covered with another remember when, where we take you back to a time where things were simpler, fun, and just plain easy. Grab your coffee and settle in for a touch of your past.
10. Did you open up an entire box of cereal just for the prize?
9. There’s that time when all childhood disputes where settled with Rock, Paper, Scissors
8. The time when you pulled every coupon from the supermarket machine…
7. Metal slides were the playground nemesis.
6. And let’s not forget about the static slides!
5. When this rolled out, you knew the school day got a whole lot better
4. You tossed your lunch out because it was school pizza day!
3. Friday nights were made for renting at Blockbuster.
2. A good game of MASH gave you your future.
1. Dinner time was fun when mom served mac n’ cheese.
Share with your friends to give them a brainful of memories…
Comment below with you favorite nostalgic moment!