Everyone knows that breaking up is hard to do, but one of the best things about it is that, once it’s done, you never have to see that person again (unless you have kids together, of course).
All of that goes out the window if someone in your family or friend group invites that person back into your circle – and these 11 people are dealing with a sibling who is actually dating their ex.
11. I mean, you really don’t.
You always have the choice to cut them both out as long as it goes on.
10. Sometimes you just have a feeling.
It’s probably not going to work out, so just bide your time.
9. There’s a lot to unpack here.
It’s like the beginning of a Dateline episode, honestly.
8. That visit didn’t go as planned.
I wonder how the explanation went.
7. Well…that’s one way to handle it.
I honestly don’t know what to say to this one.
6. Sounds like it’s time to take a break.
From your family and your ex.
5. It’s hard to blame her.
We don’t know the details, but it doesn’t sound good.
4. Doesn’t sound like much of a sister.
This would make me want to rage.
3. Pretty weird no matter how you look at it.
Let’s hope it’s not going to be permanent.
2. That will make for some awkward family dinners.
Even more so than usual.
1. Talk about a lack of space!
This sure would be a lot to handle.
I cannot imagine how hard this would be and I hope that I never have to find out.
If someone you love has decided to date your ex, tell us in the comments what it was like for you.