Mr. Rogers led us all to believe that being a good neighbor is a really simple thing to do – be kind and look out for each other, right? That’s the bottom line.
That said, the kind of neighbors most of us had had throughout our lives leads us to believe that it must be harder than it seemed as kids – but not these 11 neighbors.
They’re making Mr. Rogers proud.
11. Keeping families connected.
Nothing better in the world.
10. Because everyone loves a very good boy.
A nice likeness, too!
9. What a very good dog.
I would have squealed with double delight.
8. Moms gotta Mom on Thanksgiving.
Those labels are cracking me up.
7. The dog doesn’t look too pleased about it.
He liked being a couch potato!
6. Work together, people!
Everyone will end up happier.
5. This is actually amazing.
Who wouldn’t have benefitted from a neighbor like that as a kid?
4. No dog left behind.
You gotta save the puppers.
3. We all need a little help sometimes.
This was a big time step-up from a kid.
2. Look how nice it looks!
They’ve done good.
1. Y’all, who is cutting onions?
Talk about a village.
I love every one of these stories, y’all.
If you’ve got a great neighbor story, we want to hear it in the comments!