People love looking for Easter eggs in movies and television, and even in the books we read – little nods to a world outside of the world we’re immersed in, things that make us feel special, or closer to the creator, or maybe both.
Did you know they exist in real life too, though – like, in the merchandising, but also in the everyday world that we look at, but might not truly see, every single day.
Here are 11 things you might have seen, but still missed, floating around out there in the world.
11. Sometimes you have to make a statement.
And hope the people who love your brand will cheer.
10. In Futurama world, it’s 30th Century Fox.
I never looked that hard at the boxes!
9. When you’re staring down in defeat and reflection…
And are rewarded for your despondency.
8. I could not love this more if I tried.
Someone is boss with the metal work.
7. Human beings have changed very little.
Bless thier hearts.
6. How many people out there would get this?
And yet, someone put it there anyway.
5. Why not have a little fun?
The princess is in another castle.
4. Some people are just so clever.
And have time on their hands to amuse the rest of us.
3. Excellent design and marketing.
Everyone loves to find a chocolate Easter egg, especially.
2. You just have to wait for it.
You won’t be sorry you idled away the hours.
1. It’s the wrong color.
But still, A+ effort and entertainment.
I think I would have missed all of these had they not been point out!
Have you seen something like this out in the wild? If so, share the details with us in the comments.