Sometimes when you raise your camera or your phone to snap a pic, you capture an image that looks like it’s from a different era.
And we like to refer to those snapshots as “Accidental Renaissance” photographs.
Enjoy these 12 examples that look like they could have been painted centuries ago.
Use only Reddit links to embed content, not embed code.
1. When in Bruges.
Captured that bird flying at the perfect moment.
2. This woman looks like she’s from a different century.
What a beautiful shot!
3. This is a really gorgeous photograph.
This is an example of perfect timing.
4. Repairing the windows.
In what appears to be a very old building.
5. The light coming through the window makes this one perfect.
Looks like a painting from centuries ago.
6. This guy apparently had a pretty rough night.
Sleep it off…and by the way, nice photo!
7. Perfect timing on every single aspect of this pic.
It looks like time stood still.
8. Staring at the world from the window.
The bag and the shoes are the only things that make it look modern.
9. I wonder if he’s unhappy with his stitches…
Or maybe with what happened to him that evening…
10. Dad had no idea how good this photo was.
But now he’s getting the recognition he deserves!
11. Capturing the golden hour.
Looks pretty nice, doesn’t it?
12. Whoever keeps telling you this is absolutely correct!
This is a really great one.
Have you ever taken any photos like this?
If so, please share them in the comments with us!
Thanks a lot!