Listen, if you’re not someone who loves books and loves to read, you may be fine with what you’re about to see. It may not bother you one bit to see books in states such as these, I don’t know.
What I do know, as someone who drinks books like water, is that every last one of these sparked an inexplicable, white-hot rage in my soul.
12. You SAY “use anything for a bookmark, don’t bend the page!”
Do you really still mean “anything,” though?
the downside to checking out books from the public library from WTF
11. You would think the people who make books would understand why this is awful.
A series of books should all be the same size! Duh!
Three books in the same series produced by the same company from CrappyDesign
10. This could be a genius marketing ploy.
Or just a regular old annoying thing that happens.
The perfect book for a price sticker that won’t come off from mildlyinfuriating
9. The actual bookmark is right there!
It’s RIGHT THERE.
Folding a page in a library book when it has a built-in bookmark. from mildlyinfuriating
8. Maybe it’s just meant to be a collectors thing?
But still, that’s egregious.
This Harry Potter box set doesn’t fit all of the books if any of them have actually been read or taken out from mildlyinfuriating
7. And it’s probably fine and you can infer what’s happened…
but you just can’t let it go, can you.
About finishing the book only to discover that 10 pages are missing from Wellthatsucks
6. Because “no phones in class.”
He showed you, I guess. *tears*
5. My heart just hurts for these kiddos.
And the rest of us, but mostly for them.
Polish catholic priest and kids burning religious symbols and fantasy literature. They burned stuff such as Harry Potter books, Lord of the Rings, buddhist figurines. from trashy
4. It’s all about the aesthetic, not the books.
I guarantee she hasn’t read them.
3. Think of the TREES, people!
We need them to print more books!
Books that have this much paper before Chapter 1 even starts from mildlyinfuriating
2. It is nice to know what a book is about before you buy it.
Although maybe this is some kind of fun mystery buying experience?
1. I guarantee you the package said “do not bend,” too.
Newman is your mailman.
Dammit USPS… Go ahead and stuff a hardcover book in my mailbox! from pics
There is something wrong with people, y’all. Make it stop.
Which one of these made you the most uncomfortable? Tell us in the comments!