When we move into a new house or a new neighborhood, it can feel a little bit like rolling the neighbor dice.
You have no way of knowing if you’re going to get super helpful people willing to chat at the fence or people who are going to turn you into the homeowner’s association behind your back for the smallest infraction.
Most neighbors probably fall somewhere in the middle, but not these 12 – because the people sharing these stories consider them nothing less than a nightmare.
12. Well this is awkward.
Now Ashley knows her neighbor has homicidal tendencies. And the other one has a chainsaw.
11. Wow, are they hiding a body?
They’re definitely hiding a happy personality somewhere.
10. Insulting a person’s song choices in their own home.
What will they think of next?
9. This might be taking things too far.
Maybe a chat would have been in order before a giant sign?
This is the most awkward of conversations I just can’t.
7. At least they can all come together to hate Oasis.
Now they have something in common (besides hating fun and revelry).
6. Seriously maybe just talk to your neighbor.
Some people are so rigid, I swear.
5. Omg this made me laugh so hard.
I’ll feel badly if he wasn’t joking. Don’t drink and drive.
4. I think I would be afraid.
Which is, of course, the intention.
3. What is wrong with the kids these days?
Someone is getting a talking to. And someone else might be getting vinegar.
2. More than a little bit creepy.
I bet cameras were soon installed…
1. At least they know they’re a smarta$$.
I wonder if the emojis are supposed to make it better.
I’m so glad my neighbors are mostly normal. They even put up Halloween decorations, so they can’t be all bad.
What’s your worst neighbor story? Share it with us in the comments!