Storytelling is an art. Decent comedic timing is worth its weight in gold. And if you can do it within the confines of a social media construct? Well, so much the better in this I-want-it-now era.
These 12 Tumblr posts nailed it so hard. Do you agree?
12. Did anyone explain that your mom is a homophobe, though?
11. Probably one of the best days of his life.
10. This time when no one had it right.
9. I want to Hunger Games salute this child.
8. Parenting goals.
7. This sweet memory of home economics.
6. How the Neopets website ruined this girl’s innocence forever.
5. This guy will never know who he was online gaming with. Not for sure.
4. When the explanation your kid brain comes up with couldn’t be more awesome.
3. This story that just cannot be true.
2. The universe, man. It works in mysterious ways.
1. I just keep imagining this person telling this story on a date in response to the question, “do you cook?”
We know you can choose a lot of sites to read, but we want you to know that we’re thankful you chose Did You Know. You rock! Thanks for reading!