I’m gonna sound like a total nerd here, but I love maps!
I’ve enjoyed studying all kinds of maps from all different eras since I was young and that’s why the maps that folks post on a very cool Reddit page appeal to me in a major way.
And we think that these interesting maps might even change your perspective on a few things…let’s take a look!
1. Notice the one wayyyy out West?
This map definitely favors the East Coast, obviously.
2. Do you know a lot of kids with these names?
Olivia is in the lead!
3. Who’s the most famous person from your state?
The Rock is living large in California.
4. This is very interesting.
I thought Italy might have been something different…
5. This is fascinating.
Still a lot of German speakers out there, huh?
6. What does your state’s GDP look like?
Mine is similar to Sweden’s.
7. The way it looked in 1880.
It was and still is a real melting pot.
8. Wow! There are so many different groups.
Australia has a very interesting history. Look into it sometime.
9. Let’s get sporty!
It’s an important part of American culture.
10. A terrible year for major storms.
The Gulf Coast has been taking a beating in 2020.
11. All kinds of different languages.
I did not know that!
12. Liam is running away with the competition.
Do you know a lot of kiddos with these names?
How about you?
Do you know of any cool maps that we should check out?
If so, please share them with us in the comments. Thanks a lot!