Many of us had to give up going to the gym during the h*%lscape that was 2020, and maybe in our haze of nostalgia and longing (and binge eating) we forgot the downsides of exercising en masse.
If you’re excited about going back to the gym, you’re not alone – but fair warning.
These 13 people have been there, and nothing much has changed.
13. It’s a win-win, really.
Especially if you don’t live alone.
12. She must look like she works out.
That’s definitely a confidence booster.
11. I don’t think that’s how it works.
But I’m willing to give it a try.
10. Oh my goodness I forgot about that song.
It’s a good one…though not necessarily for getting pumped up.
9. Who does that?
I honestly want to know if there’s a medical condition that could make this happen, so I can avoid it.
8. This is one of the perks of modern society.
Earphones are life.
7. There are plenty of contemplative songs for that.
Please share when you get it finished.
6. Any excuse will do.
No matter how small.
5. This is the kind of math I can get behind.
You can’t work out on an inferior machine.
4. That’s not allowed.
It doesn’t even matter if they’re closed for the next several months.
3. Why do you think he hates himself?
I love these kinds of games.
2. Hey, something is better than nothing.
Any reason to watch more television and not feel badly about it, honestly.
1. I’m guessing the wineries funded this study.
Not that I’m mad about it.
Ahhh, I think I’ll stick with the workout at home regimen a bit longer.
Have you been back to the gym? Tell us about your experience down in the comments!