You know exactly what I’m talking about: those every day human occurrences that we’ve all experienced but that rarely seem to come up in conversation. Maybe it’s because we’re embarrassed, maybe because they seem too random or insignificant to mention, but the truth is we can all share a laugh over these basic human experiences.
1. Guilty pleasures
Nothing else compares.
2. So nonchalant
Oh, you know.
3. Not all heroes wear capes…
But they definitely wear masks!
4. Keep your eyes on the smize
Tyra Banks prepared us for this day.
5. My entire school experience
Tbh, if you end up like this guy, it probably wasn’t a very good book to begin with.
6. Higher, higher…
Did you check the batteries?
7. So sorry but something came up…
I just really don’t want to people right now
8. They’re called floaters
For most people, eye floaters are a minor inconvenience, not a cause for concern.
9. This one hits home
I can’t afford to be distracted!
10. This is a test, isn’t it?
Uhh…the one about the little star? That twinkles? You’ve probably never heard of it.
11. Yes, I do this with my cat.
I wouldn’t recommend it.
12. Me when my best friend and I haven’t talked in over a week:
I need ALL the details.
13. Now I do the same thing with my headset during Zoom meetings
I totally meant to do that.
Please tell me I’m not not the only one who’s done these things. Particularly #9. It really does make it easier to concentrate!
Which one did you relate to most? Let us know in the comments!