Listen, I don’t think that, last New Year’s Eve, anyone could have predicted. what 2020 had in store for us all. Had we known what was in store, I don’t know…I think I would have had a few more drinks (or maybe gone to visit my friend in England).
Which is all to say, we can all use a bit of cheering up. And in dark times, humor always lights the way forward – even when it kind of makes you want to cry and laugh at the same time.
Thank goodness for 14 businesses like these!
14. Try to act accordingly.
Wear your life jacket and leave a big tip.
13. He’d better hope no one comes in who’s into that.
Because you know someone is going to call his bluff.
12. Hahaha well it pays to be able to laugh at yourself.
Those things are silly long.
11. Who doesn’t love a good play on words?
Some people are so darn clever.
10. A lesson in playing to your audience.
They’re speaking Salem language.
9. Certainly gives you a visceral reaction.
I never wash my hands as well as I would in that situation.
8. “No titty or sock money!”
I feel like those should be all-the-time rules.
7. Those things are definitely bigger than you’d think.
People don’t seem to have a solid concept of how big 6 feet is, tbh.
6. Everyone will mask up for tacos.
We obviously love tacos more than people.
5. Now that’s how you appeal to the people.
Everybody listens to Freddie.
— Lori Granito 💛🐝 (@lorigspeaks) June 30, 2020
4. I guess the beef shortage is…over?
Or they’ve started selling themselves.
3. Well, that’s dark.
If you’re into depressing humor, here you go.
2. Don’t be a Karen.
Yes, I’m talking to you, Jessica.
1. If only the nice sign had worked.
Gotta respect this guy. Ha!
I want to take pictures every time I see a local sign like this, don’t you?
Tell us about your favorite one you’ve seen during this mess, won’t you please?