Y’all, people are just too much sometimes, you know? Most of us are out here trying to do the right thing by the other human beings, being kind and you know, not jacking stuff that isn’t ours, but listen. Not everyone is on the straight and narrow.
Most of the time if someone takes something that isn’t theirs or commits some other smallish infraction against us, there’s not a whole lot we can do about it – which is where signs like these 14 come into play.
They might not fix the situation, but they can at least make us feel a little bit better.
14. You’re gonna need a wallet.
Or a purse.
13. This is why we can’t have nice things.
Or even normal things, like changing rooms.
12. No they did not.
I hate this story more than the rest of them.
11. What kind of monsters…
Seriously, look at Barry’s face!
People throwing objects at a dog and scaring him from trashy
10. First of all, who steals a flag?
Second, I really hope he gets it back.
Stealing a flag from trashy
9. She aired ALL the dirty laundry.
Not that I blame her one single bit.
8. I’m confused by the quotation marks.
But I suppose it doesn’t negatively impact the message.
7. Oh gosh how awkward is this.
Isn’t that the kind of thing you wait to be offered?
6. I guess they just had enough.
It’s hard to blame them.
5. Maybe that’s the sort of thing someone’s loved one enjoyed.
That said, it’s probably best to stay clothed.
4. Maybe it was just one of those brain fart moments.
I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Found at a Chinese buffet. Imagine being the reason they had to put the sign up from trashy
3. I’m so sorry I had to see this.
Probably not as sorry as the person who had to clean it up, though.
This sign in a Minnesota Bathroom from trashy
2. They’re even providing the cup.
Meet them halfway y’all!
Sign on the door of the brand new dollar store in my neighborhood from trashy
1. There’s taking a cutting…
And then there’s this nonsense.
As someone who just started their own little outdoor garden, I’d be so pissed from trashy
I hope I never have an occasion to write something like this, but if I DO, I also hope I am at least as clever as these people when coming up with my signage revenge.
Have you ever had to make a sign like this? Tell us why and what it said in the comments!