I know that we often joke about wishing something would ruin our robust appetite for food, because a great meal or scrumptious dessert can be one of the hardest things to enjoy in moderation – even though we know that for our health, that’s exactly what we need to do.
We don’t really mean it, though, because who would want to lose their appetite forever?
Not this girl, but I’ve gotta say…if you’re looking to avoid heading back for a second brownie, a scroll through this list of 14 stomach-turning foods just might help you out.
14. Are those cans clean?
That was my first thought, but I have many.
13. Four cheese pizza is not supposed to contain blue cheese.
Or honestly anything else that’s on this pizza.
12. Someone thought this would appeal to Americans.
Someone is probably right. Not gonna lie.
11. Those are mashed potatoes?
It’s the blue ones that really kill it for me.
10. OK but I’m going to try this with my kids.
Not with reheated nuggets though. Ew.
9. You cannot convince me that’s not just poop.
And I am someone who loves avocados.
8. How do you even remove the cob and leave the corn intact?
Seems like a lot of work when corndogs are already delicious.
7. Why, though?
Every single ingredient is touching that probably-dirty glass.
6. Better than actual blue cheese.
Don’t @ me.
5. I want to scoff at the idea that this is “American” food.
And yet, I can definitely see it in Walmart here.
4. You stuck your hand…on my plate.
Call me crazy, but I don’t think this restaurant can call themselves upscale anymore.
3. It’s not the worst idea.
It could save us all some unpleasant viruses in the future.
2. Something’s going to go fast.
Probably you when you’re running to the bathroom later.
1. There are many fruits that pair great with water.
Bananas are not one of them.
Yikes, y’all. I know I put a warning up top and everything but I just wasn’t prepared.
Are you feeling a little queasy? You can’t say we didn’t warn you!