Everyone has confronted an urgent item that needs to be fixed, but plumbers and experts cost a pretty penny! Renters often deal with even more hurdles as their landlords may be unwilling to respect their end of the bargain.
That’s why crafty homeowners and renters have come up with DIY solutions that worked and saved them some money.
Take a look at some of these, but don’t try them at home!
15. This Solution for Your Gutter!
Easy peasy if you have some PVC pipe lying around.
14. If Your Feet Are Drowning, Raise the Floor
That’s definitely one way to stay dry!
13. Broken Showerhead? No Problem!
All you need as a (hopefully) clean can!
12. Too Many Leaves?
Find a group of friends and a dump truck!
11. The Car’s Temperature Came Off…
But that’s why this extra piece was installed!
10. Isn’t This Dangerous?
Yes, but it kept the OP warm!
9. No iPad Stand?
Let a humble fork do the job!
8. Do You Really Need a Toilet For Your Tiny Place?
Just install it discreetly.
7. What If Your Water Heater Breaks Down?
Then use a spare candle!
6. Need a Light Fixture?
Maybe this will do the trick.
5. You Don’t Need to Buy a Ruler…
…if you have one on your person at all times.
4. Have a Shut-Off Notice?
Plant a fake wasp’s nest!
3. Is Your Hot and Cold Water Separate?
Then this handy trick will help you get warm water!
2. Missing Shower Rod?
Use a hockey stick!
1. Googly Eyes Are Up To The Task!
Though it’s probably obvious that you’d know if you’re in an earthquake.
These lifehacks range from curious to dangerous, so be careful out there!
Have you heard of or seen other interesting DIY jobs that saved money? Tell us about them in the comments!