It seems like there is a subreddit for absolutely everything in the world, and I, for one, am mostly grateful. That goes double for the subreddit Crackhead Craigslist, because I get to enjoy all of the hilarity and oddities and never have to actually meet any of these people myself.
These 15 ads were so strange they rose to the top of the list of strange things, so you know they’re really something!
15. The pee is made in America, too.
Do I have to come and pick it up myself?
Made in America…yeah, probably pissed in too. from CrackheadCraigslist
14. Talk about trying to capitalize!
It’s hard to even blame this entrepreneur!
13. It’s called a vibrating rolling pin if I say it is.
Remember this the next time you can’t find your rolling pin, ladies.
12. I have a feeling that’s not going to stay found for long.
Also, lol at proof of purchase.
Lost and found at my local petrol station from CrackheadCraigslist
11. This is actually a pretty good offer.
Bonus points for the Back to the Future reference.
That’s a hell of a deal if you ask me, fellas from CrackheadCraigslist
10. Oh yeah we’re definitely judging you.
But also no. And ew.
9. Is he surprised his kids don’t like it that much?
Because no one should like that. At all.
8. Just a few scuffs, he says.
From his suppressed anger issues to yours.
Just a few scratches still in usable condition from CrackheadCraigslist
7. Serves you right you little poophead.
But maybe don’t insult your buyer’s shoe size, you know?
6. Everything is fine it just doesn’t turn on.
I’m sure you can easily fix it, mate.
5. I’m surprised they’re willing to let this go.
You know, because of the memories.
Who wants some good ol sweater traction from CrackheadCraigslist
4. Can you not get the plastic straws in the UK anymore?
Can you not get ANY straw in the UK anymore?
Hold the fuck up from CrackheadCraigslist
3. Ouch. I’m cringing.
This is some kind of secondhand awkward.
This seems like the opposite of a crackhead move to me from CrackheadCraigslist
2. Fred Flintstone, is that you?
I am dying at the creativity of this.
1. Don’t tell the Sheriff now, ya hear?
They’re thinking he’s not on Craigslist, I guess.
I’m dying. These are human beings walking around and guess what, Americans? Their votes count the same as yours! Wheee!
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve seen on Craigslist? Tell us in the comments!