You know that moment when someone tells you an idea, or you see someone muse about something, and you think to yourself “that is the worst idea I’ve ever heard.”
Now imagine you come back to this idea a few weeks late and see that they have executed it in a way you never could have imagined.
Welcome to the group Awful Taste But Great Execution.
You’re never going to want to leave.
15. I am actually stunned into silence.
Like…what on earth can one say when confronted by this?
14. I mean, martinis are good.
But I don’t want one that’s touched anyone’s bare booty, thanks.
13. So much nope.
I would suddenly be able to hold it.
12. I mean, they must really love Taco Bell.
That’s not even the best kind of taco, sorry not sorry.
11. They must really like cheeseburgers.
I mean, so do I. But not that much.
10. Interesting is one word for it.
Another one would be “why?”
9. Are you sure about that?
Because I’m not sleeping with that thing in the house.
8. Why not both?
I mean, two things are better than one.
7. If that’s art, they should see my backyard.
Because my dog leaves some masterpieces back there.
6. These are made in one of three U.S. States.
Take your pick, but they’re all South of the Mason Dixon line.
5. What is the point of this?
I don’t think you could actually wear it around town.
4. A certain type of woman would love this.
Like that one receptionist on Archer.
3. My 4yo would love this.
It’s funny, but not exactly mature.
2. It’s clever, I suppose.
I mean. Cool.
1. I’m not sure this is ideal safety gear.
Or ideal for much of anything, to be hoenst.
Y’all, if these aren’t some of the best things I’ve ever seen…
Which of these just cracked you up? Tell us in the comments!