If you have been single for a long time, or spent a significant portion of your life single, then you know that the people in our lives often have many opinions on our lack of relationships status.
You’ll also really get these 15 jokes, because they’re just for you.
15. They’ve identified the problem.
Common to many of us, I think.
14. It can certainly feel that way.
Especially during a pandemic.
13. Dang laugh track.
Why don’t they just buzz off?
12. I will eat all of the cake.
And no, I don’t care what people think.
11. I mean that just might be the way to find your soulmate.
Bonding over bread is the way to go.
10. It’s a real conundrum.
Why can’t Prince Charming just show up at the door with pizza or something?
9. I don’t see any issue here.
I think they’ve covered all of their bases.
8. Social anxiety can be a real bear.
You remember the most random things years later.
7. Just trying to help you out.
What a nice DJ.
6. When even your echo betrays you.
It’s a big, empty world out there.
5. Some of those actually are perks.
But not all of them.
4. Yeah that seems unlikely.
Even if a miracle was at work.
3. Don’t misunderstand me.
I don’t actually want to do anything about it.
2. This might be the most amazing picture I’ve seen in my life.
Like. I want to frame it and hang it in my kitchen.
1. I mean dating is hard.
Sometimes you’ve just got to be yourself and hope for the best.
As someone who liked being single as much as I like being in a relationship, I say you really should enjoy the phase you’re in.
What’s the funniest comment you’ve gotten about being single? Share it with us in the comments!