Writing can be a tough gig. Always wracking your brain to come up with something interesting or witty to say. Hitting that inevitable bout of writer’s block at one point or another.
But it’s also a lot of fun, and anyone who gets to write for a living would probably say the same thing.
If you’re a writer, these jokes will most likely make you shake your head and say, “Yup, that’s accurate.”
1. You’ll all be very disappointed.
2. You can never, ever, have enough.
3. One of the worst feelings of all time.
4. I’m back, baby! Back with a bang!
5. That’s exactly what he was talking about.
6. Woo! Time for a nap and a snack.
7. Never listen to this advice.
8. Make them suffer immeasurably.
9. Among other things…
10. Check your email every two-and-a-half minutes.
11. Maybe it’s time to focus on one thing.
12. Pretty much sums it up.
13. “The man devoured the baked bread like it would be his last meal.” How’s that?
14. Moments of inspiration.
15. Let’s jump ahead a few years.
Time to keep working, writers! You know we never get a day off…
Do you have any funny jokes about writing? If so, share them in the comments. Thanks!