I feel like the stigma around being a homebody is starting to fade. After all, going out in public these days is overrated – there are people out there, you might get shot, and at the moment, it’s like walking around in a wet fart it’s so hot outside.
Sorry, but it’s true.
Know what else is true? These jokes. So, so, true.
15. Bwahaha, best dinner party ever
14. The picture is the best part of this tweet
13. But maybe one that only takes out the bad people? I’m not a monster.
12. Words are so important
11. That second picture though
10. When it might be an excuse, but it’s also really true
9. I may resemble this remark. And also the photo.
8. Only every time I go out
7. And it takes all of your willpower not to turn around and go home? Nope…never happened to me…
6. The fine line between prison and house arrest is hard to find
5. The introvert’s ‘Sophie’s Choice’
4. What if this happens to you every time though?
3. Bwahahaha, he went gray
2. Anyone who says that’s not fun is no friend of mine
1. When you accidentally say what’s in your head without meaning to
We think you might like these other articles from Did You Know!