The British royal family is not immune to the vulnerabilities of us regular folk.
Except for Queen Elizabeth. Queen Elizabeth is definitely immune.
She ascended to the British throne on February 6, 1952, and since then she’s been the country’s longest reigning monarch. She doesn’t seem to be slowing down either.
Here are 15 hilarious, if not on-the-nose truthful, memes about the life expectancy of the dear and immortal Queen Elizabeth.
1. Immortal is Better.
2. She’s Got a Lot of Living Left to Do.
3. Prince Charles Is Not Getting Any Younger, You Know.
4. Son, She Will Dance on Your Grave.
5. Long, Long, Long May She Reign.
6. Keep Kalm and Don’t Panik.
7. She Is Britain’s Ride or Die.
8. Time, You’re Cute.
9. Get Well Soon PC.
10. We’ll All Be Gone, So…Yeah.
12. Not Even Close to Calling Uno.
13. Nah, I Bet Keith Richards Is Still out There Somewhere.
14. She’s in Charge Because She’s the Queen.
15. Seems Legit.
I personally would love to see the queen stick around as long as she’s able. She’s cute, spunky, loves corgis and she can rock a brooch like no one’s business. She just recently gave a televised speech sharing her heartfelt gratitude to medical workers.
So, let’s raise our gin and tonics in a toast to Queen Elizabeth II.