If you’re like me, one of your life goals is to be able to find the perfect property one day. One that’s close enough to modern conveniences, and an airport in case you need to quickly flee the country, but secluded enough that you don’t have to wear pants, listen to lawnmowers, or do that forced, awkward wave thing when you’re in the driveway the same time your neighbor is outside.
Just me? I didn’t think so.
That said, as long as we’re all stuck in these planned communities, we might as well make the best of it. Which means, you know, have a little fun. Like these folks.
15. Such considerate neighbors, really. Well, actually I guess it depends on how long they took to tell you…
14. Maybe they should have been more specific
13. I’m not sure whether to be scared or impressed
12. I need to check my neighborhood WiFi more often
11. When you’re always finding the neighbor’s kid’s toys in your yard, and then one day you find this
10. This tiny neighbor (named Carter) asked for a banana and then peaced out
9. There are so many creepy things about this picture
8. Just taking a bath and getting some sun. Not sure raccoons are technically neighbors. Honorary mention?
6. Passive-aggressive response ftw
5. When your neighbors are firemen…next door to policemen
3. What even? Ha!
2. But seriously, what the hell is that thing?
1. You’re probably going to hell for putting this on your Mormon neighbor’s door. But it might be worth it.
h/t: Bored Panda
We know you can choose a lot of sites to read, but we want you to know that we’re thankful you chose Did You Know. You rock! Thanks for reading!