The holidays have now officially ended, so chances are you’ve had time to revel in your family’s specific way of doing things. Some of that is good, like delicious cookies or watching It’s A Wonderful Life on Christmas Eve. Some of it, like playing Cards Against Humanity with your mom and having to explain what a “queef” is, can be decidedly less so.
Which isn’t exactly a tradition. I hope.
Anyway. It can’t be worse (or even as funny) as these 15 traditions shared by Tonight Show viewers.
15. Points for trying?
14. If they didn’t want you to decorate it, they shouldn’t have called it a tree. Heh.
13. As terrifying as it is funny…
12. I assume you have no children
11. It’s almost better that way
10. Give the guy a break!
9. I like it
8. This is how the best traditions are born
7. That is what he deserves. Lol.
5. I mean, they still get presents
4. This is my favorite
3. That is disgusting
2. He’s gotta get in somewhere…
1. Mean but funny – the magic elixir for most inside jokes
Love Fallon? We’ve got more!