It’s a lot easier to know what you’re getting into when you book a hotel these days because of Yelp reviews and TripAdvisor, but you still never really know until you step foot into your room.
I think my worst experience in a hotel was somewhere in the middle of Colorado during a storm when we had to pull off the highway because the weather was too bad to keep going. There were four of us crammed into a tiny room that might’ve been the scene of several homicides throughout the years…let’s just say it was an interesting night.
In the spirit of that sleepless night, let’s look at some of the worst places that people have stayed!
1. That is revolting.
What… what IS that?
2. This is when you go sleep in the car.
Are they the magic kind?
3. You have some uninvited guests.
Wow… I didn’t realize they were so bitey!
4. I really wish I knew the backstory on this.
Somebody had a REALLY dirty party.
5. Uh oh. Might need to change rooms.
6. Not a lie, technically…
In fact, it’s a close up view!
7. That is pretty sketchy.
But, honestly, I love how bold it is.
8. Anything over 20 is not a good sign.
But under 5… not too bad.
9. Ahhhh, the elusive tumble-weave.
I love that this is actually a word that people use.
10. Is that considered a fire hazard?
Yeah. That’s not good.
11. Did you get a good workout in?
Because SOMEBODY did!
12. Ughh, that is absolutely disgusting.
You found somebody’s kit! Congrats!
13. Feels a little buggy in here.
And I’d walk RIGHT back out.
14. Wanna take a dip?
Swim through that grass!
These pics really brought back some wonderful memories.
You know you’ve stayed in some awful places in your day!
Share your stories and photos in the comments!