I can’t say for certain, because you know…I don’t know you.
We’re all having a rough time these days, but I think it’s safe to say that’s more true for some of us than others.
It can change at any time, and without warning, but I think it’s safe to say that these 15 people are having one heck of an autumn.
15. Is this…a real thing that can happen?
Please, someone with knowledge weigh in.
14. I’m not sure I even want to see the before photo.
It would be been more depressing.
13. Where does one buy that?
Is this some kind of joke?
12. That honestly seems about right.
It’s 2020, after all.
11. I think it works.
And you didn’t even have to take care of it yourself!
10. The end of the world if you’re a kid.
What a dad thing to get.
9. No photographs, please.
I know some celebrities who would hire this shark in a heartbeat.
8. That is extremely awkward.
Who allowed this to happen?!
7. Those are the kind of things that just get under your skin.
I would definitely ask for my money back.
6. You just have to laugh.
Because what else can you do?
5. Well that’s just rude.
But is that toilet seat from the 50s?
4. A hole in one!
I guess they’re not always something to celebrate.
3. The kids are not okay.
I thought we were feeding them healthier stuff now?
2. You think they could have sent a text or something.
What good is all of this technology, anyway?
1. If you squint…
Nope. Still not shaped like a lobster.
It’s okay to laugh, I think, because we’re all in this together.
Have you had quite a month? Tell us why in the comments!