If there’s one thing I know for sure it’s that there are way too many entitled people in the world. Way too many people who weren’t taught one of life’s basic lessons – the world and the people in it don’t owe you jack squat.
But if the proliferation of Karens in the world today have taught us anything, it’s that we’re all likely to encounter a person like these 15 at some point.
Best to be prepared.
15. I could blast these “influencers” all day long.
In fact, I think that I have done that. Oops.
14. You know they say beggars can’t be choosers.
I guess this douche didn’t get the memo.
13. That’s not really how gifts work, but ok.
Seriously, who thinks it’s okay to post this?
12. It’s really a teaching moment.
As long as the buyer is a teen and not an adult trying to pull this crap.
11. The sellers who troll these fools are my favorite.
If you’ve got the time, what better way to spend it?
10. That’s not even close to minimum wage, lady.
Your kids should be worth a bit more, shouldn’t they?
9. A laptop and a one way ticket to Dream Land.
Because that is only happening in LaLa Land.
8. That’s not how any of this works.
Maybe go and find a white one, then?
7. They just didn’t know when to quit.
Why are people so awful?
6. Some people need to learn to keep their opinions to themselves.
Starting with all of the people who commented on this post.
5. This just gets weirder as it goes along.
The Twitter followers slayed me.
4. Man would I love to feed this woman a knuckle sandwich.
She would definitely email to ask when the rest of my books will be free.
3. The spelling is just painful.
Also don’t give away kittens for free. Who knows what they’ll do with them.
2. Sadly, I’m guessing you’re not missing anything.
Except the wool over your eyes, thankfully.
1. I’m going to guess he’s not joking.
Because they just never are, no matter whether or not they should be.
I am just flabbergasted at the gall of some people, though I’m not sure why!
What’s your most awful story about encountering an entitled jerk? Tell us about it in the comments!