You just don’t know what you’re gonna get in this life, and never is that truer than when people have children.
Which is part of what makes life, and having kids, so exciting.
Take a look at these 15 photos and witness the wonder of humanity and genetics – you won’t regret it.
1. “My twin brother is an Irishman, but I am not.”
2. “I am half Asian and half European, but I have red hair. How do you like the mixture?”
3. “Many people think that my eyes are with lenses or that it’s Photoshop…”
“…and then I show them my childhood photo with Mom.”
4. “I am not an albino, and I am not a Melanesian. I am a light-eyed, light-haired, and dark-skinned person. I do exist.”
5. “I have a unique sister: she has red hair and heterochromia. A masterpiece of genetic art!”
6. “People always ask me what’s wrong with my eye. And I answer: sectoral heterochromia.”
7. “This is distichiasis, when eyelashes grow in 2 rows.”
9. “We are the largest albino family in the world, and we are proud of it.”
10. “My father is dark-skinned, and my mom is white-skinned. Shall I mention that no one believes this?”
11. “Twins married twins. Such things happen.”
12. “All our family members have red hair! Except for my granny and aunt.”
13. “My friends match each other perfectly.”
14. “Sisters with opposite genes. One parent is Irish, one is Italian.”
15. “No one believes that we are twin sisters because I am black and Lucy is white…”