Kids love jokes. Also…kids are really bad at telling jokes.
Or, maybe they just love bad jokes.
Either way, there’s no way your little one is going to be able to stop a smile when you come home with these 15 (non) gems.
15. How do you catch a whole school of fish?
14. What kind of shoes do ninjas wear?
13. Why did the pony get sent to his room?
He wouldn’t stop horsing around!
12. Why can’t a leopard hide?
Because he’s always spotted!
11. When will the little snake arrive?
I don’t know, but he won’t be long.
10. What do you call an old snowman?
9. What was the witch’s favorite subject in school?
8. How do mountains keep warm in the winter?
7. Why do fish live in saltwater?
Because pepperwater makes them sneeze!
6. Where do you learn to make banana splits?
At sundae school!
5. Why are ghosts such bad liars?
Because you can see right through them!
4. Why did the zombie stay home from school?
He felt rotten!
3. Why are writers always cold?
They’re surrounded by drafts!
2. What do you call a cow that cuts your grass?
A lawn moo-er!
1. Why do seagulls live by the sea?
Because if they lived by the bay, they’d be bagels!
Okay, fine. I’m laughing, too.