Sure, some transgressions can be forgiven because we’re family – but some things are just unforgivable horror shows. Frankly, these people below should be shamed for the rest of their lives (preferably on the internet). That’s how bad they are.
Let’s be real: these 14 siblings clearly are gonna get what’s coming to them.
14. How can you even be mad?
That is technically sharing.
13. That’s a pretty epic level of lazy.
But if you never want to play it again… that’s okay.
12. What kind of person could do this?
An absolute monster, that’s who!
11. I love how there are no other texts in between.
Doesn’t deserve an answer, right?
10. She’s clearly trying to kill you.
What is she doing?!?
About three weeks ago my sister knocked my lamp over and broke its glass cover. Today I saw that she had placed it next to my curtain, burning a hole in it and almost starting a fire. from mildlyinfuriating
9. Cheese and crackers, anyone?
Hey, who needs ham?
8. It had to be a rainy day, too.
OMFG… this is the WORST!
7. But the middle is the best part?
Good lord… would you just finish what you started!
6. Okay but in her defense that could happen to anyone.
I can’t defend this THAT much though…
5. Just shove it behind the couch, it will be like it doesn’t exist.
More like chaos.
4. She’s just taking one for the team.
She’s actually a hero in some countries.
3. Who thinks keeping a lollipop clean is more important than a phone screen?
But that is an effective way to do that, right?
2. But it wasn’t empty!
Wow… that is some next level laziness!
1. This makes me twitch.
I can’t even!
May I never do something like this to my poor, long-suffering sister.
Has one of your siblings ever let you down on this scale?
Tell us the story in the comments!